Sunday, December 27, 2009

You can't hide the knives.

I hardly sleep last night.  I kept having the same dream over and over. I would try to stab my self in the heart. I missed every time. My chest was full of stab wounds I had given my self. I would wake and think about it. Should I actually try it? The answer is no of course, but while half asleep I did entertain the idea. About two in the morning I decided I need to sleep and took an Ambien. I fell asleep but still had the dream.  I woke up and saw my girls asleep on the floor. What the fuck was I thinking? They knew something was wrong, they both came over and hugged me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you missed stabbing yourself in the heart. Too much like your heart in real life...

    Thankfully you have those babies!

    ReplyDelete