Friday, December 11, 2009

It'll be a fine day.

12/11/2009


Had a nice conversation last night. A few conversations with some new/old friends  yesterday.

Went to bed feeling good, woke feeling good. I Listened to White Denim on the way in to work. I had a cup of tea in the drizzle. It’s going to be a good day.

So far no email or text from my angry stalker, maybe she got the message. I’m looking forward to my birthday eve WAFFLE DAY celebration.

I have my girls this weekend, it’ll be rainy weekend. Maybe we’ll make cookies.



I just can’t seem to do this when I’m happy.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to throw these in here. They're more like "Irregulars" or "Seconds" instead of "Damaged Goods."

    (Ultimately would rather hear you're happy than read you're sad - but I do like the blog).

    ReplyDelete