Thursday, December 31, 2009

Starting over in 2010

So I guess he moved in with her. I’m ok with that. I’m taking it a hell of a lot better then I ever though I would. I’ve been sad about this whole thing for so long that now I’m just “fuck it”. My girls will never call him daddy. I will always be daddy. No one can take that away from me.

Tonight I am going to Shaunna’s house to hang out with her friends and family. I will be the single guy surrounded by couples. That doesn’t bother me. I’m slowly getting used to my new single status. I’m just glad I have friends like these who do include me in their family get together.

I made a new friend recently. Her name is Laurie. She is another person I have never actually met in life. She seems like an extremely nice person and I’m glad to call her a friend.

2010
I don’t know what the New Year will bring, I’ve been in a pretty good mood the past couple days, and I hope that it carries over into the New Year. I’m not delusional; I know I’ll be down sometimes but I plan to take it in stride. I can’t change that; I don’t have to accept it. However I won’t let it get to me any more.

So that’s the theme of 2010 for me, starting over.

I’m gonna do just fine.


2 comments:

  1. i like that song. see you tonight lady killa. here's to great things in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to starting over! :)

    ReplyDelete