Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A sunny afternoon.

I gave up trying to force myself into a good mood today. Too much bullshit going on at work, I try not to let it get to me but it does. Everybody here is bitchy today. I guess it’s coming back to work from a long break that does it. I’m trying hard to remain positive and keep in good spirits but it’s still pretty hard. I can’t let the bastards get me down.




All I want is a cup of coffee and a cigarette.



I have learned one of the drawback to doing this, I feel like I must share absolutely everything. As soon as I do something I want to immediately write about no matter how small it is. No matter how boring it is, I want to jot it down. I suppose I just want to feel like I accomplished something, some boring ass record of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Don't write for other people, write for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough day in my world today too. All through my facebook feeds, that seemed to be the vibe. Makes sense, I guess.

    I find myself thinking in status updates and blog posts more than I'd like to admit.

    Hope you went with coffee and skipped the ciggy, but I wouldn't hold it against ya!

    ReplyDelete