Friday, April 30, 2010

sigh

Despite being somewhat molested by my mother, the beatings and the mental abuse, I don’t hate her. I feel sorry for her.




With the drunkenness and never being there, I don’t hate my father. I miss him



I don’t hate my ex-wife. She’s happy now.



I’m in a good place now. I’m dating someone special. She makes me feel good.



My daughters are growing up into beautiful, intelligent women.



For the first time in years I think I can say I’m happy.



It’s been a long time, and I have to keep telling myself to not let it go to my head.



I remain cautiously optimistic.



I know I’ll be sad again someday, but for now I’m going to enjoy this time of contented happiness.

1 comment:

  1. You're kicking ass. Don't worry. Keep writing, and enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete