Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alone again

The hand I’ve been talking about holding?


Gone

The girl I’ve mentioned that made me feel so happy and scared at the same time?

Gone

The feeling of being comfortable and happy?

Gone



Last night she called and said she can’t see me romantically, but wants to keep seeing me as a friend.

I was mad at first. I calmed down. I had a feeling something was wrong for the past couple weeks anyway. This morning it hit me, FUCK, I am alone again. I loved her. I’m not mad at her. Just sad. I thought we were good for each other. We helped each other out in a rough time, and for awhile, we made each other smile. I wont forget her. She meant a lot to me in the short time we were together.



No more good morning text

No more goodnight phone calls

I am alone again.

It really couldn’t be any other way.



I hope she finds what she needs. I still think the world of her.



I love you

I didn’t mean it

I’ve changed my mind already

Because I knew something was wrong



I have no one to blame for this but myself. I let myself get close when I knew I shouldn’t



Goodbye,



I’m going to miss us.



James

No comments:

Post a Comment