Friday, August 20, 2010

This is not a good day.

Things are fucked up, really fucked up right now. I’m getting unfairly evicted on false charges. I’ve don’t have the time or energy to fight them anymore. I don’t have the money to move out. It looks like I may be homeless for a few weeks.


I owed California $369 in taxes this year. I applied to make payments. I thought I applied to make payments. I checked the wrong box on the application. The state withdrew all the money at once. I made my car payment and rent payment at the same time. This resulted in every check I wrote going through with a $39 overdraft fee. Rent, phone, utilities, car payment, car insurance, child support, everything. I ended up $700 negative in my account. I’ve been able to crawl back up to negative $300, but I am stuck there perpetually negative $300.

I’m not asking for help, I’m not asking for pity. I got myself in this fucked up mess, and it’s my mess to clean up.

So, if you don’t hear from me for awhile, I’m in a fleabag motel or my car saving up the dough for an apartment.



Cheers,



James

1 comment: