Monday, July 26, 2010

Dreams never end.

Dream 1


I dreamt I was flying. I was flying over a desert .My arms were rotting and colored gray. Maggots were eating the dead flesh of my arms. A large green creature appeared next to me. It was shapeless. Every time I looked at it, it was something else. Its hands reached for me. I flew closer to it. It picked the maggots and flies off my arms and ate them. It flew away when the maggots were gone. My arms were still rotting away.



Dream 2

I was walking hand in hand with a friend of mine. I was wearing a dark suit, white shirt, loosened tie and sunglasses. I had a shotgun over my shoulder. She was wearing a yellow dress and sandals. We said nothing to each other. We walked through a field of dead weeds and living flowers. We walked for hours..

1 comment:

  1. Dead weeds and flowers....... that sounds about right

    ReplyDelete