Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some hearts bleed. My heart sweats.

I got up in a great mood. The first three songs I heard put me over the edge, Brother Sport by Animal Collective, Teenage Riot by Sonic Youth and Swim by Surfer Blood. The drive in was nice, little traffic, XMU was playing good music and the sun was just coming up. I felt like it was reaching just for me. Yes, it was going to be a good day.




Going to be a good day, I get to work and am smacked with disciplinary action. It seems that a mistake was made a couple months ago that I didn’t catch. Oh well, people make mistakes, it’s human. Now I can kiss my raise goodbye. In spite of this, I will remain in a good mood. I am not going to let the bastards get me down.



I’ve decided once and for all that I am ready to start dating again. I’m tired of being by myself. I miss being with someone. I watched a movie last night and started thinking; I’m a moderately handsome guy, why am I sitting here alone. I like to think I have a lot to offer and am fun to be around, why am I sitting here alone? Someone somewhere has got to find a tattoed man with a big nose and glasses attractive right?



Because every woman I know is married. That’s why. I have a hard time approaching people, I always have. I’m shy; I’m going to have to overcome this.



Cheers,



James

No comments:

Post a Comment