Tuesday, February 2, 2010

now im crystallized. The start.

I recently discovered that it was almost impossible for me to stand up with out being attacked. It seemed everything I did pissed someone off. If I wrote what was on my mind, that made someone angry. If I wrote something happy, that would piss someone off. I write angry, again someone would get mad. It started to show up in my writing. Everything lately has been spiteful and anger filled. I didn’t like doing that, and I’m not proud of the last few things I posted. The people that were angry at me had every right to be. With that, I am sorry. It was not my intention to hurt, I was just telling my story.




I’m starting over again. This will be the blog of my new life. No dwelling on the past. No piss and vinegar. Just me. I am happy today, and no one can take that away from me.



Cheers,



James

No comments:

Post a Comment