Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nope

The day you told me you wanted me to leave; I stopped caring about what made you mad. I do not owe you any explanation of my plans or what I do in my spare time. When you tell me I need to take the girls on a day I am not scheduled too, I do not have to explain why I can’t do it. Every other time you asked or told me too, I took them. This time I can’t. You do not need to know why. That’s none of your business. I never ask what you do in your personal life. I don’t need to know. You do not have the right to ask me.


We aren’t friends anymore. Were we ever really? I’m sorry I can’t take the girls, but I have plans. I told you three weeks ago when you asked me. It’s not fair to just thrust them upon me. I love them, you know that, and I take them whenever I have the chance.

I have a life outside of you for the first time in ages. I’m happy now. Please don’t get mad and try to bring me back down.

Remember, it was your decision to go our separate ways. I was sad for a long time, but I am much happier since the split. I’m with someone absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be happier.


Cheers,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment