Friday, March 12, 2010

Life has a certian ability of breathing new life into me, so I breath it in.

Despite all the setbacks I’ve had lately, I remain in good spirits. I know something good will happen to me someday. The bad times aren’t all behind me yet. I still think of the ex a lot. Sometimes I wish she’d come back, but I think that’s because I don’t really want to be alone. I spend my time trying to work on some music with a friend, reading and walking around exploring my city.


I’ve slowly started going out. Not dating, just hanging out. I don’t know if I’m ready for dating just yet. I’m not too worried about it. When it happens, it happens. I’ve reconnected with another friend from Jr. High. She is another one that had a crush on me back then. Apparently I was quite the heartthrob back then. Why wasn’t I aware of this? It would have made Jr. High a lot more pleasant.

I haven’t been writing much lately, frankly I haven’t been doing anything worth writing about. The Lithium is still working; I’m not down so much. I’ve lost 75 pounds since she left. I’m feeling good about myself. Hell, I even think I look good. I’ve never thought like that before. I can see my personality changing. I find myself talking to people at work. Not out of necessity, but because I want to. I have more energy, I laugh and smile more.

I am happy.
I am more me

About damn time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you are feeling happy and more content with yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great person, man. I'm very happy you're my best friend and my brother.

    ReplyDelete